Suppliers of business Telephone Systems and hosted telephony throughout Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and Northamptonshire.
T4 & Tustone Partnership
Over the last decade Business Technology and IT in general have merged to the extent that it some cases they are as one. T4 Telecommunications are closely linked with Tustone Technical services and have many mutual customers. Due to the success T4 and Tustone now share their offices.

This is beneficial to all parties T4, Tustone and of course our customers.

John Staveley of T4 Telecommunications says;

“Working with James and his team is fantastic. It’s a great way for both of us to do business and share opportunities , we can share our expertise, knowledge base and resources but the main thing is our mutual customers benefit from dealing with two close knit companies that work and complement each other very well. Tustone are a young fresh team put together by James with fresh ideas to today’s technology.
Together we have some great solutions working across a whole host of businesses and industries and have always managed to find what we think are the best products and solutions to create bespoke solutions for our customers.”

James Hodge of Tustone Technical Services says;

"I met John just over two years ago whilst working together on a customer site. Straight away I could see the benefits of working together more closely.
John and his teams expertise merge well with ours and now we are a happy that when we a speaking with our customers ......we really can offer them the full I.T communications package.
Our customers say that they really enjoy working with both Tustone & T4." http://www.tustone.co.uk/​

T4 Telecommunications & Tustone Partnership